BS Postcode Area “What’s On In“
This page will give you all the information you need concerning this location, stats, costs, finance package.
- Your website address will be www.WhatsOnInBristol.net
- These are the additional towns that will be added to you website as a drop down menu, enabling you to promote your website into these locations. We can also add further locations of your choice to your website within your post code area
Axbridge, Banwell, Bristol, Cheddar, Clevedon,
Wedmore, Weston-Super-Mare, Winscombe, Nailsea
- Total population within this post code area 940,076
Total number of Businesses within this postcode area 47,931
Average Monthly spend per advertiser £166 +/-
If just 1% of Advertisers are advertising
Monthly Income Potential £79,565
Even reducing figures by a further 50%
the Monthly Income potential is HUGE
- Your website will be personalised for you and will be preloaded with 50 potential customers. This will enable you to use the website once live.
- Advertising ad prices & discounts can be changed to suit your requirements
- Payment will go direct to your PayPal account or personalised to your payment method.
- The average customer spend, based on the existing advertising prices is £166 -/+ per month. *This is based on a range of customers booking for 1 to 12 months and with the publicised discounts
taken into account
What will your “Exclusive” BS postcode area include?
- Fully programmed “What’s On In” website www.WhatsOnInBristol.net
- Rights to use the “What’s On In” website www.WhatsOnInBristol.net
and marketing marks & logos, both for online and off line advertising
- Full “resale rights” for your website, you can sale your website as a going concern at any time
- The rights to set up a Facebook marketing page and also all other social media marketing
- The ability to add further towns within your post code area on a drop down menu
- The website will be Personalised to you with your contact details
- Advertiser’s payment will go DIRECT to your PayPal account
- Pre-loaded with 50 “potential” advertisers
- Up to 5 “What’s On In” email addresses
- Business Card artwork
- Google Analytic
- Private members support area
- Full Support & Training
What is the Monthly Income that you would like to make each month?
We know based on our operation that the average spend of a UK online advertiser is £166 +/- per month. Here is how to use the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator.
- From the drop down menu click the Income you would like to make each month.
- This will display on average the number of advertisers you would need each month to hit your Monthly Income.
- You can also use it to see how quick you can cover your ROI (Return on investment), in most cases this is within 8 weeks.
If you would like to discuss with us about acquiring this exclusive Master Franchise for South West Area and would like to be part of our Global brand, then please contact us our details are on the contact us tab.