Southern Ireland “What’s On In“ Master Franchise
This page will give you all the information you need concerning this location, stats, costs, finance package.
The Master Franchise for Southern Ireland offers you 8 websites. More can be added if needed, or the use of drop down menus can help cover other locations throughout Southern Ireland.
- Fully programmed 8 “What’s On In” websites
- Rights to use the 8 “What’s On In” websites
and marketing marks & logos, both for online and offline advertising
- You can re Franchise any website or location and charge any fee you like
- Full “resale rights” for your websites, you can sale your websites as a going concern at any time
- The rights to set up a Facebook marketing page and also all other social media marketing
- The ability to add further towns as a drop down menu
- The websites will be Personalised to you with your contact details
- Advertiser’s payment will go DIRECT to your PayPal account
- Pre-loaded with 25 “potential” advertisers per website
- Up to 5 “What’s On In” email addresses
- Business Card artwork
- Google Analytic
- Private members support area
- Full Support & Training
Your ROI is important to us
With the site being preloaded with 25 potential customers, it enables you to hit the ground running after training. We work with you in-depth and our target and yours should be to hit your ROI.
Total number of Businesses within Southern Ireland 397,941
Average Monthly spend per advertiser 228 Euro +/-
If just 1% of Advertisers are advertising
Monthly Income Potential 907,305 Euro
Even reducing figures by a further 50%
the Monthly Income potential is HUGE
What is the Monthly Income that you would like to make each month?
You will find this Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator very useful.
- From the drop down menu click the Income you would like to make each month.
- This will display on average the number of advertisers you would need each month to hit your Monthly Income.
- You can also use it to see how quick you can cover your ROI (Return on investment), in most cases this is within 8 weeks.
The cost for the Master Franchise in Southern Ireland
We wanted to make sure joining the “What’s On In” Franchise was open to everyone.
And we offer you 2 Joining Options.
For the “Exclusive” rights to use the “What’s On In” Franchise in your chosen area with everything that is listed above is a one off joining fee of €2,694
Flexible Finance Start Up
We offer you a flexible no interest finance package. NO credit checks are required.
For the “Exclusive” rights to use the “What’s On In” Franchise in your chosen area with everything that is listed above you would be able to spread the cost over 6 months, giving you time to build and generate a income.
Month 1 €449 1st payment on joining
Month 2 €449 2nd payment
Month 3 €449 3rd payment
Month 4 €449 4th payment
Month 5 €449 5th payment
Month 6 €449 6th final payment
There is a low monthly management fee, due once the sites are handed to you.
Monthly Management Fee is €90 per website.
This management fee is easily covered from the sales you will generate from the 1000’s of potential advertisers within Southern Ireland.
This offers you everything you need for the smooth running of your “What’s On In” Franchise and will include:
- Finder’s Fee: Receive €200 EVERYTIME someone you recommend takes up a “What's On In” Franchise from ANYWHERE around the world. You can promote
the “What’s On In” Franchise all over the world using social media
- We upload all customers data to your "What’s On In" website, ensuring it is correctly loaded
- 4 Hours every month One On One personal sales coaching with the MD
- All server updates, bug fixing, 24 hr server support.
- Regular email updates on methods of building your customer advertising base, tips, advice.
Scroll back up to the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator and you will see, that you only need 13 advertisers from the 1000’s of businesses within Southern Ireland, to cover your joining fee, your ROI is excellent.
If you would like to discuss with us about acquiring this exclusive Southern Ireland “What’s On In” Franchise and would like to be part of our Global brand then please contact us our details are on the contact us tab.