Master Franchise for South Africa
This page will give you the full details on the Master Franchise for South Africa.
These are the websites that will form the South African Master Franchise
EACH website can return you €2,000 to €8,000 Monthly
We can add or reduce the number of City websites for the South African Master Franchise
The Master Franchise can be adapted to fit your requirements.
South Africa is a TOP Tourist destination.
- Population of South Africa 56 Million
- Tourism of 9.5 Million people yearly
- Number of South African businesses 553,425 (source Trading economics)
- Average spend of a business advertising online is £166 per month
- The anticipated growth of online advertising over the next 12 months is expected to hit £29 Million
- FULL re-sale rights. You can resale your Master Franchise (or part of it) at a profit, while still retaining ownership
- FULL sublet rights. You can rent, or hire your Master Franchise (or part of it) at a profit while still retaining ownership.
- The rights to set up a Facebook marketing page and also all other social media marketing
- The ability to add further towns as a drop down menu
- The websites will be Personalised to you with your contact details
- Advertiser’s payment will go DIRECT to your PayPal account
- Pre-loaded with 50 “potential” advertisers per website
- Up to 5 “What’s On In” email addresses
- Business Card artwork
- Google Analytic
- Private members support area
- Full Support & Training
What is the Monthly Income that you would like to make each month?
You will find this Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator very useful.
- From the drop down menu click the Income you would like to make each month.
- This will display on average the number of advertisers you would need each month to hit your Monthly Income.
- You can also use it to see how quick you can cover your ROI (Return on investment), in most cases this is within 8 weeks.
The cost for the Master Franchise for South Africa
We wanted to make sure joining the “What’s On In” Franchise was open to everyone.
And we offer you 2 Joining Options.
For the “Exclusive” Master Franchise rights for the whole of South Africa, with everything that is listed above, is a one off cost of £3,192
Flexible Finance Start Up
We offer you a flexible no interest finance package. NO credit checks are required.
For the “Exclusive” Master Franchise rights for the whole of South Africa with everything that is listed above, you would be able to spread the cost over 8 months, giving you time to build and generate a income.
Month 1 £399 1st payment on joining
Month 2 £399 2nd payment
Month 3 £399 3rd payment
Month 4 £399 4th payment
Month 5 £399 5th payment
Month 6 £399 6th payment
Month 7 £399 7th payment
Month 8 £399 8th final payment
There is a low monthly management fee, due once the sites are handed to you.
Monthly Management Fee is £90 per website.
This offers you everything you need for the smooth running of your “What’s On In” Master Franchise and will include:
- 24-7 online support, email, phone, skype
- We upload all customers data to your "What’s On In" website, ensuring it is correctly loaded
- All loading of ads within 12hrs
- Bug and technical issues sorted 24-7 support.
- Update and enhancements to the websites as needed
- Access to your own PRIVATE members area, packed with training, tips and advice
This management fee is easily covered from the sales you will generate from the 1000’s of potential advertisers within South Africa.
Scroll back up to the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator and you will see, that you only need 13 advertisers from the 1000’s of businesses within South Africa, to cover your joining fee, your ROI is excellent.
If you would like to discuss with us about acquiring this exclusive South African “What’s On In” Master Franchise and would like to be part of our Global brand then please contact us our details are on the contact us tab.
“We Are Not No1…You Are”
If you are looking for a single Franchise (Not a Master Franchise) Click here